[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.5.0 beta3

Sandro Knauß bugs at sandroknauss.de
Wed Dec 11 14:31:36 UTC 2013

Hey,

like in beta1 there are still open issues in beta3 for ocsync:

* a typo of Klaas email address ending with ">wie"
(fixed in 0003-*patch attached)
*no ChangeLog entry for 0.91.X
* one file is still GPL (where it is not intended):
tests/ownCloud/ownCloud/Test.pm
*still the both patches I send you for compiling ocsync under FreeBSD aren't
included (0001-*patch and 0002-*patch)

The attached patches are a format-patch based on the git tag v.0.91.2.

mirall issues:
* the file src/3rdparty/csync/c_jhash.h is a copy from ocsync. Looks a little
bit weird. It is included in src/mirall/syncjournaldb.cpp.
*Changlog entry missing

Regards,

sandro