[Owncloud] ownCloud 6 RC4

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Tue Dec 10 11:31:50 UTC 2013

On 12/06/2013 09:20 PM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> we created the final RC of ownCloud 6. Please test if we have any urgent showstoppers left.
>
> The issues are tracked here:
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues
>

> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc4.tar.bz2
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc4.tar.bz2.asc
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc4.tar.bz2.md5
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-6.0.0rc4.tar.bz2.sha256
>

> Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed with code, testing and QA. :-)
>

> Cheers
> Frank

I had some time to play with OC6. A fresh install was fine, except I
couldn't get my LDAP settings recognized. It kept saying "incomplete
settings" and the cogwheels kept spinning trying to get to
objectclasses. I couldn't force OC to accept my setting, even if I
manually set my user etc. filters in "raw mode".

So I made a copy of my 5.0.13 service and tried to upgrade that to
OC6RC4. I got a blank screen, and in the apache log I got:
PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class OC_Config in
/var/www/oc2/lib/config.php on line 41

					Yours: Laszlo