[Owncloud] owncloud-client more options needed

Laurens de Groot Laurens at turboduif.nl
Sat Dec 7 15:57:02 UTC 2013

I'm trying likewise situations, uploading wedding photographs including
raw material, running in tens of gigabytes.
Thing is, the progress of uploading isn't showing any information (just
sticks to 0 and then suddenly has uploaded it). In previous versions,
I've seen a progress bar  running. Showing the upload speed would also
help in giving a feeling if the connection is properly used...

Best,
Laurens