[Owncloud] ownCloud 6 RC2

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Tue Dec 3 13:12:44 UTC 2013

We will remove the had dependency and turn this into a warning for RC3

The reason for this is that we got a lot of bug reports that are caused by bugs in PHP older then 5.3.2
Some of it might be patched by Redhat or Debian but please seriously consider to upgrade to a newer version. This old 5.3.x version where really broken.

Frank