[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.4.0 RC 1

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Wed Aug 28 15:36:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

we just finished the Release Candidate of ownCloud Client 1.4 which
addresses many issues found during the beta-phase and fixed
regressions in beta2. It also brings improved quota handling, although
this requires ownCloud 5.0.11 for some functionality. The
wizard will now start syncing when the summary page is shown, not only
when the dialog is being closed. We plan to release 1.4.0 final on
Friday or Monday
if no major regressions show up.

If you haven't read about the features of 1.4 in general over 1.3,
please refer to
https://daniel.molkentin.net/2013/08/08/owncloud-client-1-4-a-visual-guide/.

We are also still looking for people to help out with documentation, as
well as packagers who would like to help out with packaging in OBS.

Sources and binaries can be downloaded  at
http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/#testing.

Cheers,

Daniel, Klaas and the Client Team