[Owncloud] Rpm for Owncloud autoconfiguration

Alessio Fattorini alessio.fattorini at nethesis.it
Tue Aug 27 14:48:51 UTC 2013

We're working on an rpm for autoconfigure owncloud on our system
centos-based  (nethserver.nethesis.it)
Our goals are:
1. create mysql db and grant privileges
2. preconfigure mysql db
3. create admin user with a specific password
4. enable ldap user app
5. pre-configure ldap user app (with our ldap configuration)
6. disable some app (like calendar/address book..)
7. disable apps menu for install third part

With our rpm administrator has an installation "ready to use" without
any extra action

I know how make 1.

For 2. i think to use
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/admin_manual/configuration/configuration_automation.html

For 4. 5. 6. 7. i can modify directly mysql table: oc_appconfig

For example 6. updating
contacts        |enabled                           | yes

in
contacts        |enabled                           | no

Any other way?
Any suggestion for the remaining points?
Thank you very much

--
Alessio Fattorini - Nethesis srl