[Owncloud] Questions about ownCloud: Encryption || Feature Request/Wish

Martin Flamm mylists at webpluseins.de
Fri Aug 23 16:10:32 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

We have two questions about ownCloud.

First, we would like to know what about the server based encryption
option. In our ownCloud, the "Encryption" App has no effect. The files
are still uncrypted in the filesystem.

Second Point is a feature wish: Is there a possibility right now or in
the developing queue to get more information about the shared
folder/files via mail? At the moment there is only "User XY shares a
folder with you".
It would be great if this email would contain the content of the folder
as well - it could be an option when sharing for example.

Is there a platform where I can upload my feature wishes?

Thank you very much,
Martin