[Owncloud] Share Folder of Pictures via Web Interface

Matthias Heizmann matthias at heizmann.name
Sun Aug 18 23:25:37 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I would like to share a folder of pictures with some friends. Therefore I use
the web interface click on "share" and create a link. If my friends visit this
link, they have access to this folder of pictures. (so far - perfect)

If I am logged in to owncloud, I can click on "Pictures" in the navigation bar
and have a very fancy view on my pictures (thumbnails, slideshow).
If my friends visit my link, they just have the usual "file view" on this
folder of pictures.

Is there a way to create a link such that my friends also have this "pictures
view" (thumbnails, slideshow) when they visit the link?

Cheers,
Matthias

PS: If the answer is no, then this would be a nice feature that I would like
to see in the future.