[Owncloud] How to disable apps programmatically?

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 09:05:22 UTC 2013

On 08/18/2013 05:30 AM, Vladimir Sapronov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to disable some apps right after owncloud installation but
> before "Finish Setup" screen (installation.php) done.
> So, let's say I just have done 'apt-get install owncloud'. How can I
> disable Calendar and Contacts apps using command line?
>
> Thanks,
> Vladimir Sapronov

either:
rm -r /var/www/yourowncloud/apps/contacts
rm -r /var/www/yourowncloud/apps/calendar

or after owncloud has been set up

DELETE  FROM  oc_appconfig  WHERE  appid  =  'calendar'

The reason why theyre enabled by default is in
/srv/http/owncloud/apps/contacts/appinfo/info.xml

<default_enable/>

Remove that from the info.xml and it wont be enabled by default after setup