[Owncloud] Groupmanager draft :)

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Fri Aug 16 16:41:47 UTC 2013

And now that Andreas explained to me what the group manager is
actually for – each user can define groups who they can share to. I
think it doesn’t belong to User mgmt (an admin app) but rather to the
Contacts app, where you already define groups of friends.

It’s like on Google Apps, where users on the same domain also show up
in your contacts. Then when you share with a group where there are
some users which are not on the same ownCloud but have an email
address, it will share via email automatically.

Thomas, Andreas, communicate on that! :)