[Owncloud] disappointed users

christian mail at cbuntrock.de
Fri Aug 16 10:42:03 UTC 2013

This is also my opinion. Most users just need the information in which level of development OC is at the moment.

I also really love the vision of OC. The first time I read about it in 2010 I was like YEAH FINALLY someone is doing the obvious when Dropbox was so successful but expensive and insecure regarding control over my own data. So I think all the people writing or even complaining here are just doing this because they love ownCloud and want it to become what it should be: The most used personal cloud software. Fast, stable, open source. It is just that some people think (looking at features like calendar, contacts, etc.) that the development is focused on such things because core stuff development is finished and working fully stable (which is not the case).

Regards
Christian