[Owncloud] Use a UK English lang pack

david at x2592.com david at x2592.com
Tue Aug 13 20:51:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wanted to customize the English used in ownCloud to UK English. So I
went into the l10n folder of the site root, copied fr to en_GB, then
worked on the .po files in poedit, being sure to set the language,
country, etc. in the files.

But English (United Kingdom) doesn't show up in the list of languages in
the Personal settings page.

Do I need to do something else to make ownCloud recognize the existence
of UK English as opposed to the default English integrated into the
software?

TIA for any pointers, and all the best, :-)

David