[Owncloud] Mockups as preparation for the developer meetup

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Mon Aug 12 14:27:15 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 06 August 2013 15:00:17 Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:
> Next week we’ll have the developer meetup in Berlin. If anyone wants
> to talk to me about a specific app or part of ownCloud where you are
> not sure if I looked at or if I didn’t make mockups for it previously,
> please let me know so I can prepare some as a discussion basis.

I like to talk with you about the LDAP settings layout. It's kinda crowded,
and there  is not much to reduce – LDAP is highly customizable. But I am
looking for ways making it more helpful and maybe easier to grasp. I was also
thinking about an assistant/wizard-like thing to setup/configure a new
Configuration. We may want to talk it through before you invest time into
mockups though.

Cheers
Arthur