[Owncloud] Mockups as preparation for the developer meetup

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Aug 6 13:00:17 UTC 2013

Next week we’ll have the developer meetup in Berlin. If anyone wants
to talk to me about a specific app or part of ownCloud where you are
not sure if I looked at or if I didn’t make mockups for it previously,
please let me know so I can prepare some as a discussion basis.

Cheers!

Oh and btw for everyone coming earlier: There’s going to be some
people from GNOME, Canonical and others in town from the 12th on or
so. We’re thinking about doing a bigger open source drinkup maybe on
Wednesday or Thursday probably. More info to follow.