[Owncloud] [Contacts] It's not possible to delete standardgroups

寻水的骆驼 1321131542 at qq.com
Mon Aug 5 07:06:53 UTC 2013

I think it's a bug and we must only delete it from the database corresponding table

From:  "Thomas Tanghus"<thomas at tanghus.net>;
Date:  Thu, Aug 1, 2013 05:07 PM
To:  "owncloud"<owncloud at kde.org>;

Subject:  Re: [Owncloud] [Contacts] It's not possible to delete standardgroups

On Wednesday 31 July 2013 12:46 Andreas Borutta wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I use version 5.0.9. When I delete a standard group in the
> webinterface, rubric contacts, the group appears again, when I reload
> the owncloud webinterface. Do you now a solution? Is that a bug or do
> I overlook something?

It's a bug I thought I had fixed:

https://github.com/owncloud/contacts/issues/47

Can you confirm it is the same issue? If so please comment on that issue,
otherwise create a new.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus