[Owncloud] Server Error 500 when Disabling wrong Apps first

Markus Westerhausen markuswesterhausen at live.de
Sun Aug 4 16:41:07 UTC 2013

Hi you all,
I am fairly new to Owncloud and Server Setup/Maintaining. However, I managed to run Owncloud on my Raspberry and I am loving it so far.
Today I wanted to deactivate the App Shorty. After I did that, Owncloud just gave me an Error 500.By looking trough the logs, I realized it was because of the still activated Addon "Shorty Tracking".
I managed to solve this by manually disabling Shorty Tracking in the database. But this should'nt be necessary.
Is this a known Error, or did I run in a bad coinscidence?
Many Greetings from Germany,
Markus