[Owncloud] progress on map app

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Fri Aug 2 14:17:52 UTC 2013

Heya, I’m at GUADEC (the GNOME conference) and met Mattias, GNOME GSoC
student working on a Maps app for GNOME. They have a great design
document up at https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Maps

If we work together, we can have the data synced between GNOME Maps,
ownCloud Maps and Marble.

Frank, can you create a repository at https://github.com/owncloud/maps
– then Qingping could push the first prototype and we can continue on
there.