[Owncloud] Showstopper Bugs for 4.5

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Sep 27 07:01:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Frank asked me to get an overview about the remaining bugs. So I did and
> updated the spreadsheet [1]. Feel free to add a bug in case i oversaw
> something. I made it back to bug reports with the last change to Sep, 13th
> (incl).

I reported a bug, yesterday (oc-1855), that sharing with an email
address is not working anymore. The answer was, that this feature will
be implemented in a future version. This makes me wonder, because it was
working in an older release (4.0.7 I think). Did I miss something? Has
this been only an experimental feature?
Sharing with external users is one of our most wanted functions.

Dirk