[Owncloud] Showstopper Bugs for 4.5

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 26 16:46:59 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 26 September 2012 18:36:29 Arthur Schiwon wrote:
> Frank asked me to get an overview about the remaining bugs. So I did and
> updated the spreadsheet [1].

Wouldn't it be a good idea to eventually use a proper bug tracking software
that has this functionality built in, especially since so many people seem
to have problems with the current tracker?

In the Kolab Community for example we use Bugzilla and it allows you to easily
list the blocker bugs for the upcoming release of Kolab 3:

https://issues.kolab.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=blocker&target_milestone=3.0-next

Regards,
Torsten

--