[Owncloud] Automating what Frank means when he says "Please give it a really good hard test." Help build the test suite!

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Fri Sep 21 09:09:50 UTC 2012

Hey Jörn,

thanks a lot, it's too long of course, but i read it anyway.

You know i would really love to automatically test the LDAP backend. However,
it requires an available LDAP server, otherwise there is not much to test. Is
it possible to have one running on Jenkins?

Plus, it is not enough to check if configuring and login works, but also all
the other lovely things which are used for local users. Then however, some
features do not work (e.g. current encryption, because password changes are
unknown). Do you have a fluffy sweet recipe for this, too? :)

Cheers
Arthur