[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.1.0 beta2
freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Sep 20 19:20:18 UTC 2012
we'd like to announce another beta of the ownCloud Client 1.1.0. Its
called ownCloud Client 1.1.0 beta2 and comes along with ownClouds csync
Changes to CSync since beta1:
* Fixed crash by removing a bogus free.
* More useful logging.
* ownCloud: Maintain the http session by handling the HTTP Cookie.
Changes to owncloud-client since beta1:
* [GUI] Added an about dialog
* [GUI] Improved themeing capabilities of the client.
* [GUI] Minor fixes in folder assistant.
* [GUI] Reworked tray context menu.
* [Fixes] Url entry field in setup assistant handles http/https
* [Fixes] Button enable state in status dialog.
* [X11] Crash fixed on exit, tray icon related.
* [Fixes] Crash through wrong delete operator.
* [MacOS] behave correctly on retina displays.
* [MacOS] fix focus policy.
* [MacOS] Packaging improvements.
* [Platform] insert correct version info from cmake.
Please note that client 1.1.0 requires ownCloud server version 4.5, the
4.0 line does not play with it.
Thanks for helping testing! Please report bugs you might see to
http://bugs.owncloud.org mentioning the platform you're on and what
Refer to http://owncloud.org/dev/sync-clients/linux-build/ on how to
build from source.
for the client team
More information about the Owncloud