[Owncloud] Developer Meetup in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Sun Sep 16 22:40:46 UTC 2012

As you may know there is an ownCloud developer meetup in Berlin in October.
Some of us won't be able to make it, so we're holding our own meetup a little
closer in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The meetup will run in parallel to the
developer meetup in Berlin, there is a 6 hour time difference, but we'll try
to find a time to do a Google+ hangout or something with the people in Berlin.
The date is October 27th - 28th. We'll be doing some programming,
brainstorming, and discussing ideas for ownCloud. Everybody is welcome! Let me
know if you're interested.

Michael