[Owncloud] Financial Contributions

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Thu Sep 13 22:00:32 UTC 2012

It's "maintained" by scalability-junk (me).
Sort of saved the username.
We discussed flattr a while back on the list and we wanted to wait for
a body to handle the account. (some sort of foundation or so)
I'm doing nothing with the incoming money yet (not that much anyway) I
wanted to save it till the foundation can take it over.
Therefore we didn't publicly announce the flattr profile nor did
anything to make it look good.

Cheers Michael