[Owncloud] release of apps from apps repo

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:35:45 UTC 2012

After the sharp split of core and apps repositories, I am wondering
how the packaging of apps will happen from now on.
So far, when we were releasing an owncloud package, say
owncloud-4.0.2.tar.bz2, we were actually releasing the core of
owncloud plus a bunch of apps that were following the release version
of the core.
What happens now? Will we release an app package along with the core
package? The versions of the apps are very not uniform, how do we
handle this?
I am asking these question, because I don't want my app, which is in
apps:master now, to be released with oC 4.5.
Sorry if I am missing something here.

Alessandro (aka zimba12)