[Owncloud] ownCloud 4.5 beta 3

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Sep 13 14:39:37 UTC 2012

On Thursday 13 September 2012 14:15 Dirk Kastens wrote:
> > I updated the beta3 with the latest fixes from master
> > http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-4.5.0-beta3.tar.bz2
>
> No chance. I always get an HTTP 500 error and the message
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message
> 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
> 'owncloud.dual' doesn't exist'

Weird that you get that error, because afaik mysql should support the dual
pseudo table.

The query is trying to check if a user record exists before inserting it.

I have a branch where I have added a method 'insertIfNotExist' to OC_DB. It
should work with mysql, postgresql, oracle and sqlite, even though it's
currently only thoroughly tested with mysql.

I haven't pushed it to github yet though.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus