[Owncloud] ownCloud 4.5 beta 3

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:05:12 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Frank Karlitschek <frank at owncloud.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ownCloud 4.5 beta 3 is here.
> We did a third beta instead of the planed RC so that we can keep on fixing non showstopper bugs too.
> RC will be next week.
>
> http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-4.5.0-beta3.tar.bz2
>
> Please give it a really good hard test.

Hi Frank, I tried to install it on my windows server with apache &
mysql, I get the following after a full page of SQL database commands:

query(1): COMMIT
MDB2 Error: unknown error: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute
statement] [Last executed query: CREATE TABLE `oc_calendar_calendars`
(`id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `userid`
VARCHAR(255), `displayname` VARCHAR(100), `uri` VARCHAR(255), `active`
INT DEFAULT 1 NOT NULL, `ctag` INT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
`calendarorder` INT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, `calendarcolor`
VARCHAR(10), `timezone` VARCHAR(65532), `components` VARCHAR(100))]
[Native code: 1074] [Native message: Column length too big for column
'timezone' (max = 21845); use BLOB or TEXT instead]

--
Emre