[Owncloud] Login impossible since update from 4.0.6 to 4.5beta2

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Wed Sep 12 20:16:59 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 12 September 2012 21:08:22 auipga wrote:
> a few days ago I updated my ownCloud from version 4.0.6 to 4.5beta2. Since
> then I can't login anymore, regardless which account I use.

Try disabling the enabled apps one by one in the database.
Each app has a setting called 'enabled' with value 'yes' in table
oc_appconfig.
Change the 'yes' to 'no' one by one and try to login after each change.

Some users reported success using this strategy.
Sadly it appears to be some other app each time :-(

--
Christian Reiner (arkascha)
[ foss at christian-reiner.info ]