[Owncloud] Windows 7 question

"Tóth Ádám" adaz at adaz.hu
Mon Sep 10 21:21:09 UTC 2012

Hi Frank, hi All,

 I personally don't recommend to use the built-in webdav-LIKE support in Windows. It's a POS (piece of sh*t) since Win7 pre-beta. It works sometimes, but it doesn't work most often. It often doesn't want to connect at all until a reboot. POS.

 Netdrive works, but I use a better one: DirectnetDrive http://www.directnet-drive.net/ . It's free, very nice, very easy to use, and it works with ownCloud.

 Adam