[Owncloud] Corrupted views after upgrades (css problems)

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:20:44 UTC 2012

Hi Christian,

I've got a similar issue recently and hope it will be fixed soon. As a
temporary solution you can add to your config.php

define('DEBUG', true);

While writing the CSS cache for another platform I didn't used file content
to validate the cache.
Instead I concatenated all input file names sorted in alphabetical order
with their sizes and used md5 on this string to produce the output filename.
If it is missed in the cache dir this means that it's time to refresh.

---
Victor