[Owncloud] sync client - more than one owncloud servers possible

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Thu Sep 6 20:37:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

What I did was to use the owncloud client for one server, and the
mirall client for another. This still limits the number of possible
servers to two, but it works for me.
Still, what I've understood, the mirall client will "go away" and the
only kept client will be the owncloud client, right?

I'm using Ubuntu and I can easily run either owncloud or mirall as a
command in a terminal. I don't know how this would work in Windows and
what not.

Still, I would really like this feature in the future.

Depending on your skills and nature of need, you could set up a DNS
server to route your default sever domain adress to another IP
depending on you network and what ever you would like.

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm
  IT Consultant
  Web Developer