[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.1.0 beta1

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Sep 6 13:03:53 UTC 2012

Hey Klaas,

a while ago I said that in addition to the current dark tray icons
there also need to be light ones. Paul also mailed me and made me
aware of the issue again.

I committed some new icons – which work better on both light and dark
backgrounds, and make the cloud look less dark (rainy):
Normal: https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/master/core/img/icon.png
Syncing (unobtrusive):
https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/master/core/img/icon-sync.png
Error /Alert / something wrong:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/master/core/img/icon-error.png

(The SVGs are changed also. Change details:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/commit/90462b2dcffd2ced85fb5c00557edef5ebcb3d4b
)

Let me know if that’s cool.