[Owncloud] Client Sync

Andrea Hailes cloakable at fennec.org.uk
Mon Sep 3 17:31:06 UTC 2012

On Monday 03 Sep 2012 14:26:27 Tristan Kelkermans wrote:
> Thanks for your answer, i'll be very interested for that feature but and I
> can't find it...
>
> I searched in the client prefs (windows & mac) and also on under my settings
> on web interface and haven't seen anything like this...
Just click on the icon when you finish the first setup, and you'll get a Sync
Directory Status window. Remove the 'clientsync' entry, then click 'Add Sync'
and follow the directions. I use the default directory, and don't enter an
ownCloud folder to sync with (makes the client sync every directory).