[Owncloud] Revolutionizing the help system (yes, that's exaggerated)

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Oct 30 15:50:25 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for your initiative here! Offering help is really
important, and we have to make sure people are actually helped.

John: Developers can have a look at the forum but are not likely to
spend too much time there. here is no »keeping from accessing«.

Btw who currently maintains http://twitter.com/ownclouders? And then
there’s https://joindiaspora.com/u/owncloud as well as
https://identi.ca/owncloud which seem inactive.
Yo, are you interested in maintaining these accounts? I have access to
them but no time to operate them. It would be really cool to have a
person dedicated to the communication.