[Owncloud] Calendar shows loading forever?

peter at chubb.wattle.id.au peter at chubb.wattle.id.au
Fri Oct 26 06:32:24 UTC 2012

>>>>> "peter" == peter  <peter at chubb.wattle.id.au> writes:

peter> Hi folks, With 4.5.1, visitin the Calendar web-app, the
peter> spinning wheel spins forever in google-chrome, mozilla and
peter> safari.  And no events are shown.

peter>    I can see the calendar in my caldav client.

peter>    If I switch to a different app, the calendar events appear
peter> briefly, then vanish when the other app takes over the screen.

Likewise if I hit `Reload' -- the calendar appears, then vanishes
again.

Peter C