[Owncloud] How to add External Local Storage, what am I doing wrong?

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:26:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just added a local storage folder to my configuration. The page on
the owncloud site is outdated, but it seems:
Mount Point: "MyData" for example. is the name that will appear inside Owncloud?
Backend: obviously Local in my case
Configuration:Path to the localfolder? something like /home/user/mydata  ???
Applicable:  OK, this is clear, the users who have access.

I adjusted permissions so that apache has read-execute on the home,
user and this mydata folder. (Does it need write permission as well?)

I can see "MyData" appears in my files tab, but its content is empty
when I click it.

What do I do wrong?
--
Emre