[Owncloud] Bugtracker at github only for bugs? What about feature request

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Thu Oct 25 17:10:31 UTC 2012

Personally, I dont't care what issue tracking tool we use, as long as it can visualize the issues as a Kanbanboard. Github issues + labels like "planning", "to develop", "developing", "to test", "testing", "to release" and "released" (or whatever workflow might fit owncloud development) + huboard.com can be used to create a simple kanban tool.

I'd love to give a pecha kucha at the developer meeting on how kanban would help make the owncloud development more transparent and let developers decide on what to tackle next or where help is needed. Let me know if you are interested! Then I'll prepare it on the trip to Berlin.

Unfortunately, I'll not arrive before Saturday evening and would also like to help Tom give a demo of the automated cucumber testsuide we started to work on. But since results are going to be presented on sunday this should work out fine.

So long & happy to see you all in a few days!

Jörn