[Owncloud] Simple question about quotas+ldap

Maria Arrea maria_arrea at gmx.com
Thu Oct 25 09:02:46 UTC 2012

Hello

 I am testing ownlcoud. I had 4.0.6, upgraded to latest 4.0.X, yesterday to 4.5.0 and today to 4.5.1. I have both local and ldap users. I do NOT read quota from ldap (same quota for everybody, regardless os auth used). Non-ldap users are getting their quota updated after uploading files, but ldap users quota stays at "0 bytes used of 1 gigabyte available". What am I missing? What info do I have to provide to this mailing list to help me debug this?

 Regards

 Maria