[Owncloud] bugtracker situation - URL and schedule

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed Oct 24 07:36:32 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, dem 24.10.2012 um 8:47 schrieb Mark Ziegler:
> Hello,
>
> what is the URL of our new bugtracker at github?

For all core components and features of ownCloud please use the following tracker:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?state=open

Tickets on various apps go here:
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues?state=open

Issues with the owncloud client:
https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues?state=open

Tickets for the Android client will go here:
https://github.com/owncloud/android/issues?state=open
@frank: please enable issues on the android repo - THX

Anything related to the web page, documentation:
https://github.com/owncloud/www/issues?state=open
@frank: please enable issues on the www repo - THX

> When will you move?

You current approach is to keep bug genie in read-only mode for quite some time.
All new issues shall be reported to the github issue trackers - from now on.

> Need that information to announce change in forum and update existing
> bugtracking information.

Thanks a lot for taking care of this!

Tom