[Owncloud] password protected sharing of directory doesn't work

Erik R eramseth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:22:07 UTC 2012

No archives in the folder, just jpegs.

I have now disabled the archive support.

I get these errors when loading the public link (paths generalized):

Notice: Undefined index: file in apps/files_sharing/public.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at apps/files_sharing/public.php:67) in
lib/template.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at apps/files_sharing/public.php:67) in
lib/template.php on line 163

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at apps/files_sharing/public.php:67) in
lib/template.php on line 164

Then after entering the correct password I get the following errors:

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in
apps/files_sharing/public.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at apps/files_sharing/public.php:34) in
apps/files_sharing/public.php on line 191