[Owncloud] bugtracker situation

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Mon Oct 22 20:53:12 UTC 2012

>From my understanding each repo should have it's own issue tracker.

We need to talk to bartek on how to set it up for the android app as he already has issues on his own repo.
For the apps repo we need for sure one label for each app (off-topic: and a cleanup session to kill old apps).

Moving tickets is not possible with github issues - we need to close them and ask the reporter to reopen the ticket on the right repo.
(And assign label 'invalid')

As usual: my two cents ....

Tom