[Owncloud] LDAP Schema

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Oct 22 10:33:19 UTC 2012

Apart from the OID, I wouldn't make the ownCloudAccount a structural
objectclass. The LDAP accounts belong to existing users. So it would be
better to use an auxiliary objectclass that only needs the ownCloudQuota
attribute:

objectclass ( 1.1.2.2.10
       NAME 'ownCloudAccount'
       DESC 'ownCloud LDAP Schema'
       SUP top
       AUXILIARY
       MAY ( ownCloudQuota )
    )

And I don't see why you need an own group. In the LDAP configuration of
owncloud you can choose, if you want to use a posixGroup, a groupOfNames
or a groupOfUniqueNames.