[Owncloud] No ownCloud on systremtray

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Sat Oct 20 10:25:35 UTC 2012

Hi Karl,

(please always reply to all, so the list is kept in the loop.)

On 10/20/2012 10:45 AM, Karl-Arne Gjersøyen wrote:
> Yes I follow the description step by step. But when it not work I go
> into application and hold ctrl + click by mouse on ownCloud icon. The
> I select view contents in packet from the menu. A new folder open up
> that is named Contents.
Ok, this is where the fundamental mistake starts: Why do you Ctrl-Click
the app bundle?
The app bundle is what you should execute. Do not try to open it!
Instead, drag it into 'Applications' after that, you can open it like
any other Mac OS application.
> Content inside contents is even more folders. One of them is named
> MacOS and inside of it you find *.dylib files and one mac exec file
> named ownCloud. But nothing happen when click the exec file.
Not surprising. This is not how it works.
> Can this have something to do with my Norwegian OS?

Absolutely not.

Daniel