[Owncloud] How to update a translation? Help needed.

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Fri Oct 19 13:17:31 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I would like to update some German translations.

I created a account at Transifex but I'm not sure how to proceed. I
couldn't find a way to edit the translation right away. Maybe someone
needs to add me to the right group first (my user name at Transfix:
schiesbn)?

Or can I edit the .po files at github directly?

Thanks!
Björn

--
Björn Schießle <schiessle at owncloud.com>