[Owncloud] Documentation

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:16:50 UTC 2012

Owncloud framework (for developers) or documentation for end users?

I'm also interested in improving the documenation for developers to get
it as good as Django's documentation maybe (first tutorial + best
practices, and then also API reference (which is more than just javadoc)

We will discuss this in Berlin though, but Im happy if someone else is
trying to make the doc better.