[Owncloud] Renaming shared folder bug

Luis Azevedo luisazevedo69 at msn.com
Tue Oct 16 16:02:13 UTC 2012

Sorry it only happens when you do it on the windows client no the web app

From: luisazevedo69 at msn.com
To: owncloud at kde.org
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:56:25 +0100
Subject: [Owncloud] Renaming shared folder bug

The bug is quite simple to replicate and either I'm doing something wrong or it's strange nobody has noticed this before.
When a shared folder is renamed all the users with whom the folder was shared won't have access to it anymore. Sometimes the folder is even duplicated on the server side. I did the renaming from the Windows client and through the server back-end  both had wrong behaviors.