[Owncloud] support of old versions

Thomas Besser thomas.besser at kit.edu
Tue Oct 16 11:42:49 UTC 2012

Am 16.10.2012 10:42, schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> we moved to github.com/owncloud a while ago.
> gitorious.org is outdated. I will delete it soon.

Thanx, did a new git clone from github. Works now.

Had some little trouble, perhaps do you know why:

cloned it in a subdirectory with a temporarily name for testing before
substitute the productive version. Did a login, all was good.

I removed the old productive version, renamed the subdirectory to that
name AND nothing worked! I was getting a blank page. Renamed it back to
the prior name and it worked again. I solved it, by cloning once again
and do not login before the correct subdirectory name.

Is there an internal cache in owncloud 4.0.8? Or what could be the
reason for that?

Thanx
Thomas