[Owncloud] PHP Warning: Unknown: POST Content-Length of 30 bytes exceeds the limit of -2147483648 bytes in Unknown on line 0

Patric Zimmermann Patric.Zimmermann at physik.tu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 15 14:14:25 UTC 2012

Great....

I just changed the maxupload to 2047MB in the admin backend, and now I get

PHP Warning:  Unknown: POST Content-Length of 30 bytes exceeds the limit of -2147483648 bytes in Unknown on line 0

which seems to me, that it didn't handle the 2047MB properly.

Where does OC store this info, because I cant log in anymore and in the php.ini doesn't seem be be used for this. (said 8MB max)?

Regards, Patric