[Owncloud] OC Client for Meego ???

Patric Zimmermann Patric.Zimmermann at physik.tu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 13 23:16:17 UTC 2012

Hey Folks,

since I am still unable to use OC with my Nokia N9 (Meego Harmattan) properly I was wondering if anyone was thinking or even already working on a SyncClient (CalDav, CardDAV) for Meego?

I am using C++/Qt for physical calculations, but I have no clue on how to get stuff like CalDAV or CardDAV working on a Device like the N9. Besides I don't have any time available for such a project until next year.

How's the chance of seeing a proper OC-Client for Meego ???

thanks,
Patric