[Owncloud] Compiling oCC under Windows

Windows Luke Owncloud owncloud at ohrt.org
Sat Oct 13 12:43:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

did anybody ever try to compile mirall/oCC (or even csync) running Windows? Is
there a tutorial? (only found the version for Linux)

I tried to directly build mirall (and provided cysnc as dll). cmake created a
VS2010 project. Should I better use another target?

Trying to compile the main error was, that type TREE_WALK_FILE is undefined. I
searched all sources for this type, asked Google, but could not find any
definition of it at all. Where does it come from?

Best,
Luke