[Owncloud] import / export of adresses

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Oct 12 11:42:05 UTC 2012

On Friday 12 October 2012 10:00 Martin Mazur wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> yesterday evening I "updated" to owncloud 4.5. Since I was using a
> beta release before and planned to switch to mysql I exported all my
> addresses and calendar, made a clean 4.5 installation and than
> imported both. The calendar is working fine and I also have some
> addresses. But the addresses I have seem to be very old. Details I
> added are missing, Contacts I merged are not merged.
>
> So is the import / export of addresses know to work reliable?

In my tests they are at least ;)

Can you be a bit more specific? What details was missing? How did you add them
(web UI/client)? How did you merge contacts (Contacts app doesn't support this
natively)? What client if any do you use? Did you export/import using the web
UI or a (desktop) client?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus